728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Jumat, 18 Juni 2010

    Wp coupon generator plugin stock market

    WP Coupon Generator Plugin


    Click here for more images

    In October 2010, Yahoo was rumored to have offered over $3 billion to acquire Groupon. On November 30, 2010, it was reported that Google offered $5.3 billion with a $700 million earnout to acquire Groupon and was rejected on December 3, 2010.

    The Wall Street Journal says Groupon is “projecting that the company is on pace to make $1 billion in sales faster than any other business, ever”.

    Well, that’s why I put my heads together with the best and brightest programmer in the biz. I wanted to take a little piece of what Groupon has done and make it so that you, the little guy, can grab just a little piece of the billion dollar market.

    Create and Manage Coupons You can create unlimited number of coupons, edit and delete them. Managing all your coupons is easy in the WordPress Admin.

    Interactive Coupons Display a Groupon-style countdown on your coupon, number of available coupons or the expiration date.

    Coupons Widget Drag and drop the coupon widget to your sidebar like any other WordPress widget to display your coupon on the blogs sidebar.

    Customization The plugin includes 8 unique color schemes. You can customize the look and feel of your coupons.

    Coupons Short-Code Use...

    Read More detail...
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 komentar:

    1. I had vitiligo for 8 years, and I had tried all (PUVA, topical steroid, meladinine cream with exposure to sunlight/PUVA, oral meladinine, oil of bergamot). The vitiligo covered my neck, and one-fourth of my face. My dermatologists could not help me. A friend recommended me a natural treatment, and it worked for me very well. Now i'm 100 % cured. This helped me a lot: naturalvitiligotreatmentsystems.com

      BalasHapus

    Item Reviewed: Wp coupon generator plugin stock market Rating: 5 Reviewed By: clickbankakhirmali
    Scroll to Top